Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :King ChaeRi
Subject :Royal Proclamation of Banishment
Date :11/13
By the edict of my hand and seal, under the gaze of our forebears and the spirits that guard our lands, a proclamation of utmost gravity is hereby issued from the throne of Nagnang. Let it be known that on this day, by my command, the individual known as everclear is banished from the borders of Nagnang, to wander beyond our reach, severed from the warmth of our community and the protection of our lands.

This decree is not issued lightly, for the bonds that tie our people are sacred, woven from the very essence of our shared history and struggles. Yet, when one amongst us sows discord, harboring malice that threatens the harmony and integrity upon which our kingdom stands, a decisive action must be taken for the greater good.

The reasons for this banishment are manifold, each grave enough to warrant this solemn outcome:

<b>Insult and Disregard for Royal Decree:
  everclear has shown a blatant disrespect for the laws that bind our society, casting aside the edicts set forth by the
  throne with disdain. Such actions cannot be tolerated if we are to preserve the order and respect upon which our kingdom is founded.

<b>Diplomatic Sabotage:
  Through cunning and deceit, everclear has sought to undermine the alliances and relationships that Nagnang has carefully nurtured with neighboring lands. This sabotage not only endangers our standing but threatens the peace we have strived so hard to maintain.

<b>Economic Warfare:
  With malintent, everclear has engaged in actions aimed at destabilizing the crown, leveraging chaos for personal gain while disregarding the welfare of our citizens. Such selfish acts jeopardize the prosperity upon which our people's livelihood depends.

<b>Military Provocation:
  Through reckless endeavors, everclear has provoked conflicts, drawing the ire of external forces against Nagnang, and placing the lives of our soldiers and citizens in peril. The security of our realm must be safeguarded above all.

<b>Rebellion and Treason:
  At its core, the actions of everclear amount to a betrayal of the trust placed in each citizen of Nagnang. To incite rebellion and engage in treasonous acts is to sever the very ties that bind one to their homeland.

In the spirit of reconciliation and unity, a lesson from our past must be acknowledged. The tale of Blight, once a protector turned fugitive, reminds us of the cost of division and the strength found in forgiveness and cooperation. His eventual return and pledge of loyalty to our cause serve as a testament to the healing that comes from facing our actions and working together for the greater good of Nagnang.

Furthermore, a stern warning is hereby issued to the Forsaken clan: Should you assist or harbor everclear in any manner, know that consequences will be swift and severe. The unity and safety of Nagnang are paramount, and actions against the kingdom's peace will not be taken lightly.

Additionally, in my resolve to ensure the security and sanctity of our lands, I decree that the stewardship of the Woodlands will revert to the Crown. The protection of these lands is no longer the responsibility of the Forsaken but will be managed directly by my hand. This critical move underlines my serious stance on the matters at hand and my unwavering commitment to the preservation of the realm.

Let this proclamation serve as a stern warning: the Kingdom of Nagnang shall not falter in the face of turmoil. We stand united, resolute in the preservation of our peace and integrity. Should everclear seek redemption and demonstrate a true change of heart, the path back to our graces may be reconsidered. Until such a time, this banishment remains in effect, a symbol of our unyielding commitment to the safety and well-being of our people.

In the name of the ancestors and the spirits that guide us, this decree is set forth.

Signed,

King ChaeRi

Last Son of House Sukaya